.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Sunday, January 11, 2004

My Favorite Video Games of 2003

Currently listening to: Static-X's Shadow Zone CD

I know its a bit late, but here's some short lists of my favourite Video Games from 2003

Fighting (3D):
1 - Soul Calibour II (PS2)
2 - Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution (PS2)
3 - Bloody Roar 4 (PS2)
4 - PRIDE F.C. (PS2)
5 - K-1 Beast Attack (PS2)

Fighting (2D):
1 - King of Fighters 2002 (Arcade)
2 - Rage of Dragons (Arcade)
3 - Guilty Gear X2 Reload (PS2)
4 - SVC Chaos (Arcade/PS2)
5 - Hyper Street Fighter II Anniversary Edition (PS2)

Wrestling:
1 - King of Colleseum (Red/Green) (PS2)
2 - WWE Smack Down 5: Here Comes The Pain (PS2)
3 - Fire Pro Wrestling D (DC) - Been playing this one FOREVER before I bought my PS2!
4 - All Star Pro Wrestling III (PS2)
5 - Def Jam Vendetta (PS2)
6 - WWE Smack Down 4: Shut Your Mouth (PS2)

Survival Horror:
1 - Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly (PS2) - Scariest game EVER!!!
2 - Biohazard: Outbreak (PS2)
3 - Silent Hill 3 (PS2)
4 - Ghost Hunter (PS2)

Adventure:
1 - Prince of Persia - Sands of Time (PS2)
2 - Castlevania - Lament of Innocence (PS2)
3 - Transformers - Tatekai (PS2)
4 - Spawn Armageddon (PS2)

Strategy / RPG:
1 - TIE - Super Robot Wars Impact (PS2) / Super Robot Wars Alpha (PS2)
2 - Ghost Master (PC)
3 - Warcraft III (PC)

Extreme Sports:
1 - BMX: XXX (PS2)
2 - Tony Hawk: Underground (PS2)
3 - Freestyle Metal X (PS2)

First Person Shooter:
1 - Line of Sight: Vietnam (PC)
2 - Return to Castle Wolfenstein (PC)
3 - Contract J.A.C.K (PC)

I only bought my PS2 near the end of the year, hence the reason for some older games on the list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home