.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Saturday, January 24, 2004

Royal Rumble weekend

Hope everyone had a safe Chinese New Year, not losing any fingers blowing stuff up with firewroks and raking in the ang pow cash.

Spending 3 days straight with Trish can be exhausting if you know what I mean :-) Visiting what friends and relatives we have that celebrate CNY, trying to rake in the ang pow cash-o-la and spending our evenings together relaxing watching movies on TV. My total cash haul this year was satisfactory.

Anyways, check the Puroresu section for my predictions for this weekend's WWE Royal Rumble event as well as some other WWE current events thoughts and criticism. I also put up a short thought on Johnny 'Survivor' Fairplay's TNA debut and more on the NJPW contract renewals.

I'll be back on Monday with my WWE Royal Rumble thoughts after I watch it live on Season Pass.

Now to go spend the wealth....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home