.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Hey, Bruddah!

Yesterday my brother that has been staying in Singapore for the past seven years or so finally made a return to the mother land as he's now back staying with us on vacation. What that means is now I got to divide my team and share the use of my home PC and PS2. Time will tell how things hold up here until he goes back.

I've posted my thoughts on how this year's G-1 CLIMAX looks to go. Some controversy with this year's tournament as New Japan booted Josh Barnett from the tournament to replace him with Toshiaki Kawada, and when a spot was opened up due to one of the participants being injured, instead of calling up the former UFC champion, they instead book and old-timer into the spot. Just when you think NJPW can't make any more mind boggling decisions....

Watching SNL this week where Colin Ferrel was the guest host, he spoofed Bono of U2 on one of my favorite segments, Show Biz Grande Explosion!!!. The thing is, seeing him as Bono reminded me of when U2 were the special guest performers last week, and they totally OWNED the stage when they performed. Even the SNL cast marked out for them and some of the ladies in the cast were actually crying from being hugged by Bono. I guess you can say what you want about U2 in this day and age, but there's no denying they still know how to put on a good rock show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home