.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Puroresu News Update

Put up a big news and thoughts update on the current goings-on in Japanese puroresu. Check it out and let me know what you guys think.

Switched on TPI Digital last night (Satelite TV channel) to watch K-1, but low and behold, they replaced it with the Ultimate Fighting Championship! My first look at the new modern era UFC and was quite impressed with the 2 fights they aired from UFC XXXVII (Ain't that a mouthfull?). Can't remember the fighther's names, but the fights were good as they incorporated more stand-up striking as oppose to the take downs and submissions. Josh Barnett was also in the corner of one of the fighters.

Monday was a public holiday, but for me it was just another boring day. Last minute I decided to switch on the SuperBowl and caught the last NINE SECONDS of the game which was stretched about 10 minutes due to time outs. It was a draw game at that moment, then the New England Patriots won with a last second 40-yard field goal to win the game. It was said to be the greatest SuperBowl game ever. And Janet Jackson flashed a boob during the half-time show...

I'll be back tomorrow with my RAW thoughts so check back then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home