.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Friday, March 19, 2004

Spoiling the Illusion and a word to ASTRO

I've just posted my newest Spoiling the Illusion column as well as some wrestling news and thoughts from the past week. As usual, Check it out and let me know what you guys think.

I've got a bone to pick with ASTRO. Much like many fans complain WWE should get writers that have actual experiance in dealing with pro-wrestling to write their angles and promos, I would SERIOUSLY recommend ASTRO gets someone with pro-wrestling related experiance to do the sub-titles for TNA wrestling on Star World. For God's sakes, some of the direct translations they use are just nightmarish! And how in the blue hell can you miss-spell Masa Chono into 'MOSSOCHONA'!?!?
I'm also BEGGING ASTRO to at least be mercifull to us wrestling fans and allow us to switch off the damn sub-titles with our remotes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home