.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Thursday, August 11, 2005

R.I.P Matthew McGrory

Most people may not know the name Matthew McGrory off the bat, but chances are you've seen him on screen before, either in bit roles in movies mostly involving freaks and such, like the Tim Burton hit that I really want to see, Big Fish, or in various music videos like Coma White by Marilyn Manson. His latest movie project directed by Drew Sky would have been something to put him on the map, as it was a biopic of the legendary pro-wrestler Andre the Giant called Andre: Heart of the Giant. Filling the late Andre's shoes is no easy task, but I'm sure McGrory did it well as he himself stood over 7ft tall and was said to share similarities to the late wrestling legend. I'm sure many wrestling fans weren't even aware the movie was in the works like me until this news broke out today that McGrory had passed away at the young age of 32! No official reason has been given yet, but I also wonder now how the movie project would continue.

So, to Mr. McGrory, I say we knew ye not well, but rest in peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home