.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Monday, March 22, 2004

Article Up

My long awaited 'Do I Hate New Japan?' article is up. Check it out and let me know what you think. This is probably the longest rant I've come up with off the top of my head. Ideas like these are normally few and far between, so it'll probably be awhile before another extended rant like this comes up.

On that note, just so you guys know, I'll be going to Kuala Lumpur to attend a training course on 3/27/04 and will be gone for about 2 weeks. So there won't be any posts from then 'till I get back. And all Puroresu VCD orders will also be on hold, so you can mail me your orders, but I'll only have them sent out when I get back, which will be around 4/7/04.
But I'm still around, so you can expect one more Spoiling the Illusion from me before I leave if WWE pisses me off by screwing up the lottery tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home