.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Saturday, May 15, 2004

Where the Hell is my Streamyx?!?

I've been wondering that the past week! I finally got fed up of calling them all the time that I just gave in and bought a TM Net reload card today just so I could check my email, update my blog and surf the web again.

So for now I've posted my WWE Judgement Day PPV predictions. It's a really weak looking card but I hope they at least put on some entertaining wrestling. Also posted a review for the Punisher movie soundtrack. Really kick ass CD! Check 'em out.

At least I managed to keep myself busy by playing Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex on PS2. I finished it in just TWO DAYS! See what happens when I have too much time on my hands? Currently playing the excellant Onimusha 3. I'll have reviews up later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home