.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Thursday, October 07, 2004

Bowling Tomorrow

Just a friendly reminder to everyone that has ASTRO that AXN will be airing the Michael Moore documentary "Bowling For Columbine". You'll be surprised to learn that there actually is some bowling involved in there, so it's not just a tacky name. Don't forget, tomorrow night at 10pm Malaysian time.

I've also posted a short article in the puroresu blog about a recent incident backstage at WWE RAW between Vince McMahon and Ric Flair. I'm sure once you read it, you'll agree with me the reasons behind the incident were pretty dumb.

Also posted some interesting info in the video games blog, a music video review and some October shows added to the KOC2 blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home