.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Friday, September 24, 2004

Another one gone too soon.

It was reported yesterday that former WWF/E/WCW wrestler Ray Traylor AKA The Big Bossman had passed away at his home on Wednesday at the age of 42. I posted a column in the puroresu blog on some of my best memories of him, so check it out.

I've also posted the results for NOAH's big "EAST VS WEST" show, featuring a huge Kobashi Army VS Akiyama Army gauntlet elimination style match and a puroresu tape review of the Dragon Gate 8/1/2004 PPV.
Also got reviews up of two great heavy metal videos that are covers of classic songs done in modern style by Marilyn Manson and KoRn. Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home