.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Monday, September 20, 2004

Colosseum Goodness Pt2

Like I mentioned in my last post (see below), I got a copy of King of Colosseum 2 last week thanks to my buddy, TenzanTeam2K. But I wasn't able to play the game or watch the two puroresu tapes I received on that same day cause the office dropped a big work load on me that I had to finish by Friday. On top of that, I was struck by the flu and sore throt. Luckilly, I made the deadline and was able to play KOC2 to start unlocking the tons of hidden stuff in the game. I posted a review up in the video games blog so go check it out!

I couldn't do much over the weekend since my health wasn't 100%, so me and Trish spent the night at home watching movies on ASTRO. Being a pharmacist, she also got me some antibiotics for my flu which kinda helped, but I'm still not 100%.

Sunday was a boring day other than the huge thunder storm which hit town and left a few flash floods and washed up garbage all over the highway. With all the free time, naturally I spent the day blasting away at KOC2 and I've almost unlocked everthing.

Coming soon: EXTREME KING OF COLOSSEUM! It'll be my own little RPG site where I book shows simulated in the game and post reports on angles I make up myself. Watch for it soon! My buddy TenzanTeam2K already came up with his own site which you can check out by following the link.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home