.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Thursday, September 30, 2004

Friday night Bowling

The past few days have been really reduntant. Work from 8-5, watch a little TV and play KOC2 in the evenings and surf the net. Hope I'm not hitting a seven year ich.

Anyways, I saw last night on AXN that they will be airing Michael Moore's award winning documentary "Bowling For Columbine" next Friday, 10/08/2004. If you haven't watched this yet either on tape, VCD, DVD or download, I highly recommend you check it out. It shows just how ridiculously easy it is to get a gun in America, from getting a free gun by opening a bank account to buying high calibre ammo from a barber shop! And the lows some people will go to protect their gun rights like the NRA and their d*ckhead founder, Charlton Heston, by holding pro-gun rallies everytime a big incident occours (the Columbine tragedy). Seriously, you do not want to miss this.

I've also posted the latest Spoiling The Illusion column, some music video reviews and an update in the KOC2 blog. So go check 'em out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home