.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Live to fight another day...

After stumbling through another day of not knowing a Butt-Weld from a Butt-Crack, I decided to call it quits with my welding inspector's course. No, I did not give up entirely, I merely decided to do what's best and take the beginners course next week to save myself any further embarassment. Say what you want, but every good general knows when to call a strategic retreat.

Now that that's out of the way, check out My review of Noah Di Colosseo "Navigate For Evolution '03" in the My Puroresu Collection page. This is the event that features the incredible Misawa Vs Kobashi GHC World Title match.

Check back tomorrow for my thoughts on this weeks edition of WWE RAW (which I am watching as I type this), and I'll also put up my thoughts on the Osaka Pro "Osaka Hurricane" tape I just finished watching today. Tell you this now, it was a fun event!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home