.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Sunday, February 08, 2004

Puroresu time again! But...

The good news today is that I've finally received some new Japanese Puroresu tapes to watch! Eight tapes total, covering seven events (one is a two-tape set) from Pro Wrestling NOAH (3 Events), New Japan (2 Events), World Japan and Osaka Pro. However, upon receiving the tapes and opening up the packaging, I found that one of the NOAH tapes and the Osaka Pro tape casings were crushed! And when I brought them home to try and play 'em, they wouldn't even fit in the VCR slot! So now I'm trying to see about getting replacements from the site that I originally ordered the tapes from. I'll post the tape and match list for each show on the My Puroresu Collection page soon.

Also in the Puroresu section, after some delay, I've finally put up this week's edition of 'Spoilling The Illusion" as well as some other news bits from the past week. Check it out and let me know what you guys think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home