.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Wednesday, February 11, 2004

RAW and Osaka Pro

Currently listening to 'Liquid' by Mnemic, I predict big things for these guys.

Updated my thoughts on last nights edition of WWE RAW ,which was an ok show dragged down by too many non-wrestling segments as they build towards WrestleMania XX and this weekend's SmackDown brand No Way Out PPV.

Also put up my review of the Osaka Pro 'Osaka Hurricane' tape I watched yesterday. Fun overall show. Next up I'll either review the World Japan 'World's Strongest Tournament', or the New Japan 'Complete Collection' Vol.2 featuring the full 60-min IWGP title match between then-champion Yuji Nagata and challenger Manabu Nakanishi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home