.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Thursday, March 25, 2004

Coolest thing you'll ever see?

After watching clips of it on Tech TV because of the copyright suite it caused, I just had to download the home made version of Outkast's 'Hey Ya' video that used characters from the Peanuts (Charlie Brown, Snoopy etc.) cartoon. Was really fun and one of the coolest things you'll probably ever see. I highly recommend to anyone to get this video if you can find it (KAZAA is a good place to start). The song itself is one of the best 'feel good' songs ever.

I also received a confirmation letter yesterday confirming that I had passed my TWI Visual Welding Inspector's course and exam last month. The thing that gets to me is, why didn't they immediately send me my certificate and ID card, instead of just the confirmation letter first? Wouldn't it save time and postage or something?

I went to watch the movie 'School of Rock' last night. It was a really simple and fun movie, though I noticed some of the other viewers in the cineplex had trouble understanding all the hard rock and metal references that were being used. Overall I highly recommend watching it once as it's also a feel good movie that'll put a smile on anyone's face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home