.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Beginning the road to Badd Blood

WWE RAW continues a strong series of shows as they start the road to Badd Blood. A great tag title match and battle royal to crown a no.1 contender, plus a special rare appearance by the Rock! Also posted some post Judgment Day thoughts and the results of Ebessan and Kuishinbo Kamen working a NOAH show.
Also got a ton of music video reviews up to help all you metal heads know which videos rock and which to pass.

To all my Puroresu VCD customers, I'm currently working on a proper website to host my VCD business. I'll let you guys know how things go. And I'm expecting some new tapes this week. Check back for updates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home