.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Monday, August 29, 2005

Hanging by their Nexess

Posted my review of New Japan's NEXESS VI Tokyo Dome show.
Note to New Japan: If your going to continue to put on big shows at the Tokyo Dome, you guys seriously need to remember to make the show worth the money your charging for it. Almost none of the matches on the card had that "big match" feel to it or anything special that you could have just done at the Sumo Hall.
I also get the feeling that the main event was a bit rushed and the whole purpose of it was to appease the Tenzan fans who have been crying out for him to get his Tokyo Dome main event slot. Well, he's got it and the big win to go with it. He'll be lucky to ever see that spot again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home