.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy New Year

In case everyone wondered why the long silenced since my last post, it's not because it took me this long to recover from over-celebrating, but because my home PC is shot and still in the shop for repairs. Not sure what happened, but the whole thing just conked out on me and I might have to change the motherboard. It should be ready today if not sometime this week.

Not a whole lot going on for Christmas for me. Had a lousy dinner on Christmas eve compliments of my big brother, and a big brunch on Christmas day thanks to my mom. The rest of the holiday was so-so. Also on Christmas day, "Godfather of Soul" James Brown and former US President Gerald Ford passed away, and Saddam Hussein got executed by hanging.

We got a four day weekend here for new years. But that wasn't much to shout about either since Ling was working most of the time and I had no PC to do anything. All my online plans to bang in the new year were ruined. Me and Ling spent New Year's Eve watching TV. We had a big family gathering at my place on new year's day, and took tuesday off to relax. Hopefully my PC will be fixed soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home