.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Time Flies When Your Having Fun?

Surprisingly it's been 2 weeks since I last posted here. Funny how time flies when your either having fun or just plain lazy. I've been pre-occupied with my other blog project for a while, and I hate to admit that more work goes into it than I thought, and give a lot credit to the bloggers that put up so much more effort to make their blogs look really good and informative compared to mine, but than again it was mostly just a part time project for me anyway.

Now let's see where to begin catching up? Last Friday actor Jack Palance passed away. Who could ever forget him winning the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor in 1992 for City Slickers, and him doing one-handed push-ups on the stage during his speech? It got over so much that a year later he appeared on a skit in the show to do the push ups again! Rest in Peace.
Saturday Ling bought one of those vibrating belt doo-hickies which cost 700 bucks, and supposedly she's lost 2kg in 3 days using it. Luckilly there's a warranty on it too since she's had to send it back to the shop twice already since buying. We also watched the Dukes of Hazzard that night, and I thought it was rather hilarious, probably cause of all the slapstick humor they did that I like to watch in shows like Viva La Bam.
Monday was the 1 year anniversary of the passing of Eddie Guerrero. God rest his soul, cause WWE obviously won't.
Me and Ling watched Death Note at the Star Cineplex last night. Based on the popular manga and now an on-going anime series, the movie is about a law student who finds the Death Note, a note book from the God of Death, and if he writes the name of anyone in it, they will die. So the kid goes on a tear killing every criminal he comes upon on TV or the newspaper, justifying that they are criminals and he aims to for a crime free future. It's an interesting movie, though I doubt I'll watch the anime series. I'll just follow the movie and the sequel is being released sometime this month in Japan too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home