.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Monday, September 25, 2006

No Internet = Extreme bored

There have been numerous complaints in the past about the lousy internet service from Streamyx, and I guess now's another one since they are in the process of again upgrading their systems making internet life suck for everyone else. Me being the big casualty here since my home connection hasn't been working for the whole friggin' weekend! God knows how much I'm missing out on these 3 days. Hopefully it will be up and running again today, as they said the work should be completed today when I called them up to check last night.

On the bright side, at least it gave me the free time to go through some of the wrestling shows eating up the HD space on my PC, like Big Japan Death Match Wars #70 & #71, featuring an extreme death match where Takashi Sasaki had a stub of nails stuck into his skull! Definately not a spot to watch if your weak hearted.

So like I mentioned, I had a rather boring Saturday as me and Ling just lazed at home, but Sunday was a different ball game as we got up early and headed out church huntin'! Well, not really. We just headed to church to get info on the mandatory marriage councelling & family planning course we have to take if we want to get married, as well as dig up info on the course to convert to Christianity for Ling. After that, we went furniture shopping around town and found some interesting deals. But we won't be getting anything yet since we won't be getting married until sometime next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home