.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Monday, September 11, 2006

Puppies, Seafood and ANIMAX

Might be a bit late with this, but about 2 weeks ago my parents bought a new puppy for the house to go along with the other nutjob dachshund we have. The new dog is a Basset Hound puppy my parents picked up from some new pet store. He's about 6 weeks old now, and a real hand full since he's got a tendancey to crap all over the place. It still amazes me how something so small can hold so much crap in it.

Anyways, last week I was sick for most of the week with a big migraine. Not sure why. Luckilly Friday was a public holiday due to it being the TYT's birthday. I got to slack off at home and get some much needed rest, and spent some time with Ling in the evening after feeling better from the rest.
Saturday night I joined Ling for what was technically her company dinner at the Park City Everly hotel, going for the Plates of the Caribbean seafood promotion. Looks like they sort of picked a bad night to go as they were out of lobster, and that was one of the dishes I was looking most forward to! Surprisingly we were there till 10PM, and I sent Ling home with a full belly after that before heading home myself to continue my quest to complete Final Fantasy X-2, which I started playing again after beating Magna Carta: Tears of Blood last week. I'm almost at the end now, and I should be able to finish it by the end of the week.

Also, August 31st wasn't just National Day here in Malaysia, but it also marked the debut of ANIMAX channel here in Malaysia on ASTRO. ANIMAX is a 24hr Japanese anime channel, and it's good to see they've got a good balance of shows to watch throughout the week. I think the only complaint I have is that there aren't any english subs for any of the shows, just BM subs for some of them. And at least we get the choice of either Japanese audio or English audio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home