.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Valentine Special

Wednesday was St. Valentine's Day, and I brought Ling to this new place that recently opened called Sun City. The place had nice ambiance and offered a bit of everything from local to western food. We took the Valentine's Day special set dinner which consisted of cream of potato soup with garlic bread, a serving of scallops, and the main course was a sirloin steak. Everything was really good, but the one bad thing was the fruit plate desert, with only 3 different fruits (two of which weren't to my taste), but the main thing was that the fruit seemed to have gone bad since they probably prepared it ahead of time. It still seemed like an OK deal and I believe we did get our money's worth.
We did a quick bit of shopping afterwards before heading back to my place were we spent the rest of the evening in each other's company watching TV before I sent her home before midnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home