.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Sunday, May 23, 2004

Birthday Bash!

I would have posted this earlier, but there was a darn blackout in my whole area today.

Hello, chin!
Much like Slipknot re-invented their image, I decided to change my image by finally shaving off my goatee! Problem is, after shaving it off, and with my current hair do, I now bare an uncanny resemblance to King of the Cage fighter Jimmy Ambriz! Heck, I even almost physically look like him (see below), just minus the tatoos!


The Festivities
First off, had to fetch Trish from work as she promised me a birthday suprise. But I was the first to suprise her when I showed up clean shaven! She then treated me to dinner at Nikko Japanese Restaurant! This was the first time either one of us had eaten there, even though it was right opposite the college we used to attend! We helped ourselves to several tasty menu items like eel, lamb tappenyaki, stuff potatoes and of course, raw sushi! This was the first full Japanese meal I've had since me last trip to KL and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
We practically stayed there till closing time, 10.00pm. We then headed to Star Cineplex to watch Starsky and Hutch. Really fun movie, though we were both pretty tired from a heavy meal to really get into it. I do recommend checking out an un-censored version.

Not a bad way to spend a birthday, huh? And some big happenings in the puroresu world went on during my birthday too, the big K-1 ROMANEX show featuring 5 New Japan fighters VS K-1 Fighters and NEW All Asia tag champions crowned in All Japan Pro Wrestling!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home