.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Saturday, May 22, 2004

Now Open for Business!

As of midnight last night, my new puroresu VCD website is officially open for business! Here's the URL: http://extremepuroresu.tripod.com/vcds/index.html

I've also included the the url to the links in the right corner in case you guys forget the address in the future.
Check it out and let me know what you guys think. My complete list of currently available puroresu shows is up, and I encourage all my regular customers to check out the site for updates when I receive new titles. The site is currently in the Ver. 1.0 stage, but I'll make some big changes in my next update of the site.
It's my birthday today, so that's my birthday treat to the world! Enjoy!

I've also updated some wrestling news and thoughts from the past week.

I got a big night to celebrate tonight. I'll update you guys on the festivities tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home