.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Sunday, July 25, 2004

Send in the Clowns!

Caught Ebessan and Kuishinbo Kamen on NWA:TNA last night. It was fun watching the two wrestle a serious match and Mike Tenay & Don West called it straight down the middle when they said they never expected two guys who dress as weird as Osaka Pro's Gods of Comedy to be such awesome workers! I myself was surprised at how well the duo along with NOSAWA could work so well with Chris Sabin, Elix Skipper & Sonjay Dutt. This was great puroresu exposure for Malaysian fans, but I hope they don't get the impression that all Japanese wrestlers are high-flying clowns.

On to business and I've got some big posts up. Pt.2 of my "Who Will Beat Kobashi?" article is up, and I've posted a review of my first Kaientai Dojo show, which was really fun! I've also just finished watching NOAH's Great Voyage 2000 PPV, which was main evented by the last time Kenta Kobashi went one-on-one with Jun Akiyama, as a prelude to their DEPARTURE Tokyo Dome match. I'll have a review of that up soon. So Read and Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home