.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Sunday, May 15, 2005

A Good Evening

Last night was the first time in a long time I got to spend some quality time with my girl Trish. She'd been working the afternoon shift on Saturdays for the past few weeks and yesterday she finally got to work the morning shift, as well as transfer to the new branch the company she worked for opened at Imperial Mall.
We got a takeaway from McDonalds and came back to my place where we lazed together watching TV. First was TNA Impact, featuring one of the final appearances by Chris Candido before his injury at Lockdown which eventually led to him passing on. I explained it to Trish and she said it was a shame, even if she wasn't that big on pro-wrestling. We then caught Life, Or Something Like It on Star Movies. The Angelina Jolie movie about the reporter who tries to change her life after someone predicts she only had seven days left to live. It was one of those fun "feel good" movies and it was interesting to see Angelina Jolie in a comical role. After that there was the Tonight Show with Jay Leno, and that was followed by the always fun Saturday Night Live.
I can safely say it's always enjoyable and relaxing to watch some good TV while cuddling with someone you care about :)

Anyways, with all of 5 hours of sleep, I had to get up early and head to the office to do some overtime work this morning. Me and my Hage Boss had to get all the paper work done as our workers will be heading outstation to work soon. The workers were also sent to do their sea survival training course this morning also, and one of them actually had the nerve to ask my Hage Boss for a pay raise or he'd walk. My Boss's answer? There's the door! Don't let it hit you on the way out!
I can't believe the nerve of some people. This jackass has been sitting on the sidelines for a few months now, and now he has a chance to work and he pisses it away. Nice going dumbass. I'm sure he'll find work elsewhere, but not at the high rate he was demanding. That's right, he was DEMANDING it. So I guess it's good luck if he can find a job ANYWHERE with that attitude.

On to the blog, and I've posted the results for New Japan's big Tokyo Dome show, as well as a review of the new video by American Head Charge called Cowards, and it features UFC fighter Chuck Lidell. Check 'em out.
I just received my latest tape order from Jeff Lynch yesterday, so expect more puroresu show reviews soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home