.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Seabiscuits and Road Trips

I caught SeaBiscuit on STAR Movies on Sunday night and it was a really good movie. I had previously seen the documentary on this legendary race horse and that was what made me interested to watch the movie. For those of you who didn't know, SeaBicuit was a race horse and the ultimate underdog. Jeff Bridges' character probably said it best in the movie: "My horse is too small, my jockey is too big, my trainer is too old, and I'm too dumb to realize it!"
But the thing is, SeaBiscuit actually brought America together when he became the little horse that won big races. Especially when he went after War Admiral, A HUGE champion race horse where the two ended up racing a special one-on-one challenge match that became the most watched horse race in history. He even came back from a career ending leg injury to continue his winning streak.
This is a really interesting and heart warming movie if you haven't seen it yet, and I highly recommend checking it out.

I also forgot to mention that I caught Saturday Night Live with special guest host Bernie Mac. You definately can't go wrong when you have one of the funniest stand up comedians on the planet hosting the show!

Yesterday, me and my HAGE boss went to Brunei on business. It was a bit hectic since we had to rush around Kuala Belait meeting with clients and checking on our work crew there. We only got back late in the evening at about 8PM, but at least I can collect some overtime pay off it.

Anyways, PT.2 of my AAA INVADING JAPAN review is up, so check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home