.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Monday, June 06, 2005

Changes

Ok, as you've no doubt seen in the topic, I'm making a few changes around here.
When I originally started this blog over a year ago, it was supposed to be as a place to vent my frustrations and rant on about the things that pushed my buttons in life. But if you've read through my postings in the past year, there really hasn't been all that much to complain about or shoot off on these days in my life that doesn't directly effect me.
Indeed, I'm not the same person I was 10 years ago: An angry kid with a grudge against everyone. Yes, I have evolved and forgotten all about the dipshits in school who mocked and jabbed me for being "different" from what they perceived as normal. For one thing, I KNOW I'm doing better than most if not all of them as I've got a job I enjoy (most of the time), and I'm on a plateau above them. I know because some of these bastards have walked into my office LOOKING FOR A JOB, and you can imagine how surprised most of them are to see me sitting comfy in my big chair while they shill their shitty looking resumes to convince me to give them a push to get the job. But I don't play favourites. If they don't get the job, it's purely cause they aren't qualified for it. I'm also not the guy that has the final say in the matter anyway.

I've got the life now as the KoRn song goes. I have a stable job and income, a beautiful woman who loves me as much as I cherish her, a roof over my head and all the fun a hot blooded dude like me can take in an afternoon of video gaming and net surfing. OK, so maybe I still do have a bit of hostility in me. But that's where the changes I've mentioned will come into play. From now on this Blog of Extreme will chronicle the good times in life I'm having, and all the other blogs will remain as they are.
But this is where the darkside of me comes in to play as I've just started my very own Live Journal. It's just the same as a blog, but with a different name. Here I will rant and rave on things I come accross either in person or in some form or another. If it irks and irritates me, I'll talk about it there. I might not update it often, but that's not necessarily a bad thing either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home