.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Sunday, July 17, 2005

The Greatest Show on Earth?

Tomorrow is the big day where Pro-Wrestling NOAH puts on it's second ever Tokyo Dome show, highlighted with two (or three depending what you think of any of the two matches before the mains) dream matches. This has been one of the most highly anticipated pro-wrestling shows of the year all thanks to just TWO matches announced way back in APRIL! Ticket sales have been really good with a good walk up also expected since it's also a public holiday tomorrow in Japan.
In honor of the occasion, I've posted my predictions for the show, though it might be fairly obvious anyway by the lineups who will come out on top tomorrow night. So check it out on the Puroresu blog.

I'll also be online on the live chat of the show getting live results. You can join me by following the IRC link at Green Destiny. So see ya then, unless you want to go without spoilers. To which case, good friggin' luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home