.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Good TV

Continuing from where I left off in my last post.

Basically once I got back from Singapore my condition relapsed and I had to miss almost a whole week of work, which has it's pros and cons. Pros being that I got to skimp off work, cons being that there was renovation work going on in my house (again!) and I had to help keep an eye on the workers even though my health was poor.

It wasn't all bad though. There's alot of good TV on now that's worth watching. Like Wonder Falls, fun series about this girl who has to do things against her will cause toy animals talk to her and asking her to do them. She thinks she's going crazy, but things normally work out for the best in the end. Definately fun show that I'll try to follow everyweek.
Another one is House. About this over sarcastic doctor who way smarter than he looks and acts, and is almost always right. He'd usually just take a look at someone and can tell what's wrong with them. And the main point of the series is that he usually gets all the odd cases that take some digging to figure out whats wrong with the patient. There's alot of fun in both these shows and again I highly recommend watching if you don't already.

I was also lucky enough to catch Godzilla Final Wars on one of the chinese movie channels. This was of course said to be the very last Japanese Godzilla movie that will be made, and it turned out to be possibly the BEST Godzilla movie ever! They actually managed to sneak in a sci-fi action flick into a Godzilla movie. Highly recommended if your a Godzilla fan as you get to see the big G kick giant monster ass all over the planet, including the showdown between him and the American incarnation of Godzilla!

Even more to come later if I can get to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home