.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Sunday, February 18, 2007

FORE!

I've always enjoyed playing Outlaw Golf on the PS2, and the Adam Sandler golf comedy movie Happy Gilmore is one of my all time favorite comedies. I even occasionally watch golf on the TV when they show the highlights of great shots and putts.
But wouldn't you know that when my cousin brought me and my bro to the Eastwood Valley Golf Club to tee off at the driving range that I was actually rather good at it? Sure I had my share of turkey shots and missed shots, but I picked up the game rather quickly and was able to hit several shots over 100 meters. Even using the big 1 wood, I was able to break 150 on my second shot! The downside was that my hands are now sore and a bit swollen, but I enjoyed it so much that I'm following my cousin there again next week and will probably make it a regular hobby. I just doubt I'll be spending hundreds of dollars on clubs though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home