.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Shopping Spree

Well, not really my shopping spree. My mom brought me, my brother, my grandmother and one of my cousins to Sun City for dinner on Friday night. She heard about how good I thought the place was and wanted to give it a try. She was rather surprised by the high prices for the ala carte menu though. I ended up having a chicken chop, which was as filling and definitely didn't look like the 1/2 bird that was advertised on the menu. My bro on the other hand had a really thick looking beef steak.
After dinner, I went my own way and picked up Ling from work. We then went on a quick last minute shopping spree for Ling to get some new year's clothes as well as a luggage bag for her trip to Taiwan. We than picked up her sister and I sent them home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home