.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Return of the Bro

I had the day off on Thursday cause I had a lot to do. I went to change some money for Ling to use on her trip to Taiwan on 19/02/07. I then picked up my mom from the airport in the afternoon and we made a quick stop at a furniture store to pick up some side tables for my new room. We than made a quick stop at KFC to get a takeout for dinner. Then, we stopped by Chan's Furniture on the way home so I could place a deposit and book a couch me and Ling had our eye on for the new room again. After all that, we finally got home and I rested up a bit.
At midnight I had to go to the airport to pick up my brother that was visiting from Singapore and we reached home at about 1AM. After he got settled in, I finally called it a night and got some sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home