.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Reaping What You Sow

So I watched The Reaping with Ling last night at the cineplex, and I rather enjoyed it, especially the use of all the biblical references and the plagues that ravaged the small town of Haven. I might not be the most holy church goer, but it's always interesting to see the direction movie makers can take with things taken from the bible and such. Is it any wonder why my favorite movie of all time is Se7en?
Surprisingly, this was the second movie in about a month I've watched that featured child actress AnnaSohpia Robb in a major role, the other movie being Bridge to Terabithia a few weeks back. If she doesn't screw herself up as she gets older like many other child celebrities these days tend to do, she definitely has a bright future ahead of her. I'd take her over the annoying Dakota Fanning any day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home