.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Mania of WrestleMania

So I took the day off yesterday to watch WWE WrestleMania 23 live on PPV, and overall I thought it was a very solid show with a lot of great wrestling action, the only dud match being the Women's Title match. Everything else was all good and enjoyable.

Watched the movie "Bridge to Terabithia" last week with Ling. Interesting kiddie movie about a couple of kids with an overactive imagination. Sort of reminds me of when I was a kid, though I was surprised at the major swerve the movie threw at us near the end.

Friday was supposed to be a public holiday carried over from Saturday, but the dork that runs the company I work for decreed that we all work, so I took a day off cause I had things already planned. It's no weight on my shoulders.
Saturday itself I picked up Ling from work and we went to fetch my mom from the airport. We then went furniture hunting again and bought some more stuff for the room before heading home where Ling helped clean things up a bit and we had a good evening together, watching "The Exorcism of Emily Rose" on HBO.
Sunday I sort of wasted my afternoon going shopping with Ling for some stuff my mom wanted. I hate crowded areas like hypermart so I sooner I could get out the better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home