.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Thursday, March 22, 2007

An Epic 300

Me and Ling went to watch 300 last night, and it was a heck of a movie! The battle scenes were amazing and the whole thing was done really well from start to finish. I'm not sure how accurate to actual history it was, and I only have a few complaints about some of the logic, but again, highly recommended viewing and a true epic movie!
Speaking of "epic movies", last week we watched Epic Movie, and I wonder if part of the gag was that it only ran a little over an hour instead of the usual 2 hours real epic movies tend to go. A lot of toilet humor, but if want to watch a good comedy, I'd recommend Norbit instead of this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home