.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Monday, May 21, 2007

Clean Up in the Back Room

So on Saturday me and Ling didn't do much since I had to attend this course at church every night for nine nights to get my Confirmation next Sunday. That's an hour and a half of my life every night I'll never get back since it's so friggin boring. And I'll have to go again in June since this isn't the actual Confirmation course!

Anyways, I guess the good part of the weekend was that Ling spent the night at my place again on Saturday and spent all day Sunday helping me clean up our future room as well as cleaning up my current room. And so begins the slow process of moving everything over to the new room I guess.
She had dinner at my place and accompanied me to church that evening as well to experiance the boredom I have to sit through every night for the next week. The things a guy has to do to get hitched eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home