.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Nacho Libre sucked, and I went to church the day after

I watched the lucha libre inspired Jack Black movie Nacho Libre on DVD over the weekend with Ling, and while the movie did have some funny moments, it's one of those movies that you just watch once and consider selling it second hand after.

I guess the good news was that Ling spent the night at my place that night and we both went to church the next morning not only to attend mass, but to find a priest for our wedding. Unfortunately for us, it was the bishop that was doing the services that day. Our priest problem is solved though since I finally found us a priest yesterday. Problem is he's a strict one and not to be taken likely. But what the hey, beggers can't be choosers.
On Sunday we also went back to the photo studio to pick our wedding photos again because we weren't quite satisfied with the first selection. Now that's done and out of the way, we basically got all our wedding plans covered save for confirmation on the date from the priest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home