.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Saturday, May 29, 2004

Vacation Time!

Today my parents begin their long outstation vacation. I'm left home alone, so I consider that MY vacation time. Bar a few small, tiresome responsibilities like watering the plants and feeding the aquarium fish and my Dudley Dawg, Spike, I get the whole house to myself for a few days to do whatever the heck I want. At least until I run out of money....

Updated some stuff today. The return my Spoiling the Illusion column, where WWE kinda dropped the ball after several weeks of strong, must see RAW episodes. Also added some wrestling news and thoughts from the past week.
And I've also put up some music video reviews and a small news bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home