.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Sunday, June 13, 2004

Another black out!

I was updating the blog this morning and all of a sudden got struck by ANOTHER black out! What the heck is going out there with SESCO?!? It's like there's at least one everyweek now.

Anyways, updated the latest Spoiling the Illusion column as well as my predictions for WWE's Badd Blood PPV. And I've got some new music video reviews up.

The King was in town, but I went to see Harry Potter...
The Agong was in town these past two days to attend the closing of the Gawai celebrations. But last night rather then brave sweaty crowds, traffic jams and live performances that do nothing for us, Me and Trish instead went to see Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban at the Star Cineplex at Bintang Plaza. I could probably say it was the best Harry Potter movie so far, but I noticed like the previous movies that it plods along sometimes seems like it's never gonna end! And I can't make any comparisons since I haven't (or plan to) read any of the books.
One thing I do wonder since watching the very first one, Wouldn't it be interesting if they found a part in one of the movies for Cradle of Filth singer Dani Filth? I mean look at the guy:

Doesn't he just fit into the Harry Potter world? On top of the look, he's already a Satanist that believes in the dark arts. And he's British to boot! And in case you doubt his ability to work with kids, Mr. Filth once lent his voice talents to the animated movie "Dominator", about killer robots from Hell that rise up to destroy mankind! I AM NOT KIDDING!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home