.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Plodding Along...

Kinda of a dull day today. I left the PC on all day to download music videos off MIRC, but since this morning till now, I'm STILL in queue waiting for my turn to download. Geez. I didn't know there were still so many using 56K dial-up.

Anyways, yesterday I had the misfortune of running into Mr.Annoying. If you remember, I ranted on him a while back about him being a pain in my neck. So he bugs me about buying VCDs while I'm trying to concentrate on beating SVC Chaos till I finally give in and agree to do business with him again. He says he can pay in advance this time, so I think why not. Sure enough, he tries to stiff me by saying he doesn't have any small bills to pay the exact amount and wanted a discount. GEEZ. I tell him to go buy some tokens to break his bills, but he says he already has tokens. Yeah right. Like buying ONE DOLLAR worth of tokens to break a ten bill is so much trouble?! So I say Fine. I give him his 'discount'.
Today I handed him his VCDs, but I didn't tell him the music videos were mostly common crap we can get on MTV & Channel V! Serves him right. Think you can stiff me? If your only willing to pay a discount price, I'll give you the discount deal. You want the good stuff, you gotta pay what it's worth. And that's all I gotta say about that.

And before I forget, Selamat Hari Gawai to my friends who celebrate it today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home