.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

You gotta be kidding me!

Not only have I lost the puroresu channel, but now the super-cool Japanese channel is gone too! That really brings down the number of good watchable channels left on the satellite dish to just the NOW channel, which has extreme sports and video games. Everything else is really crappy. Hopefully someone somewhere will find a way to hack the smart-card so I can back the good channels.

The only good news I got now is that the latest edition of Revolver magazine is out, and features a wicked cover featuring all the frontmen (and woman) of all the bands taking part in this year's OZZFEST tour, along with a short interview with each of them. Also included is a fun top 50 list of the most rockin' movies ever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home