.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Long Week

Yeah, it's been almost a week since I last posted something here. But I've been busy for awhile. By day I'm at the office, and by night I've been ripping Puroresu shows leaving me not much chance to go online except when I'm free at the office.

On Friday I also came down with a bad case of the hiccups. How bad? It only stopped TODAY! It's not the first time it's happened either. Has something to do with the gas buildup in me cause I drink too much cola. But what can I say? I LIKE COLA!!! XP
Trish also became terribly sick on Thursday and to today she still hasn't recovered. Needless to say we didn't have much of a good weekend because of it.

On Friday was suppose to be a national holiday because of Hari Raya Haji, but me, my HAGE boss and the Director and GM of my office dragged us all down to Brunei for what I thought was the opening of our Brunei office. Turned out it was only to put up the signage for the office! And it was already up when we got there! So we wasted like three hours of the morning and I had to wake up at 6.30AM for nothing! Nice going, brainiacs!
At least we got back early enough for me to pick up Trish from work. I just sent her home since she wasn't feeling well, but she was feeling well enough to go out that eveening. We just had dinner then came home to my place to watch whatever was on TV, which wasn't much. We managed to catch Princess Diaries on Star Movies, which was a good way to kill time since Trish had never seen it before and I never caught the beginning.

Saturday wasn't much better. We followed the usual routine of getting dinner and coming home for TV, but this week there was no more Japanese ghost investigation shows. So it was pretty boring. Trish also had a relapse of her sickness, so I had to send her back early.
Today we were originally scheduled to go get a haircut together, but she wasn't up to it due to her poor health. Her mom kept her at home to undergo somekinda aroma treatment. Hope it works.

For those of you who don't know, over the past few days I managed to post a new PS2 game review for Outlaw Golf 2 and a puroresu tape review for the NOAH 2003 Great Voyage show. Check 'em out and enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home