.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

And the Losers ARENT....

Well, it's that time of the year when everyone is posting their "best of" lists and what they either liked or hated during the year. OK, so normally it would be done at THE END of the year, but being the lazy-ass that I am, I only waited till now to post mine up. So check out all my other blogs to see what I thought were the best of the year in wrestling, music and video games.
I've also posted the results of my KOC Wrestling World 2005 show, and the actual show is taking place in Japan right now as I type this! So check it out.
And stay tuned cause I'll be posting my personal list for 2004 right here later today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home