.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Home Alone, and I ain't complaining!

Today, my parents fly off on vacation leaving me to house sit while they are gone. No big deal since I like having the whole house to myself every once and a while. Christmas is just 2 days away, and I plan to take the opportunity to spend some quality time with Trish.
The only problem is my car is still at the workshop getting its ass (bumper) fixed from the accident last week, and hopefully it'll be ready by Friday like what the guy promised. Till then, I'm using my dad's company car, which isn't bad, but I hate manual cars and there's no CD player for me to blast my tunes!

Anyways, last night there was a small get together at my house. My parent's friends were visiting from Canada and so they invited them over for dinner since my parents were leaving today and wouldn't be around to visit them on Christmas. Not a bad night overall either.

Also received word from Highspots and PuroresuDVDSource that my payments have been received and my orders will be shipped out today. Really good to hear, meaning I should receive them in January 2005! For the record, I now know it takes four weeks to order from Highspots and eight weeks from PuroDVDSource.

I've posted some stuff around the blog. So look around and check 'em out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home