.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Something to debate

I was just reading my buddy TenzanTeam2K's new web journal (not to be confused with blog) and he made out a nice little rant about the state of puroresu right now and how he'd like to debate some of the stuff I said about it. So, being the wise-guy I am, I decided to counter his "debate" with some views of my own on the state of things in the Japanese wrestling scene now. Hop on over to the puroresu blog and check it out. Feel free to leave comments too.

Also up on the blog, like the Undertaker's current run, I brought back Spoiling The Illusion as a special treat to those who missed it. Also got some stuff posted on the video games and heavy metal blogs, so read and enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home