.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Monday, November 22, 2004

Hot Wheels!



On Saturday, Me and Trish went to watch the new Queen Latifah/Jimmy Fallon movie "Taxi". I'm not really sure if this is based on the French movie series of the same name that featured insane car chases. This movie kinda follows that line, but they added more depth to it with the story. From the teasers and trailers I thought the whole movie was gonna be one insane chase, but it wasn't. It was still a great movie though. And Gisele Bundchen is one hot supermodel!

Yesterday I went to get a haircut cause I got bored of waking up looking like Shuji Kondo with the big hair every morning. I brought Trish along also cause she needed a trim too.
After I got back, I spent the rest of the afternoon typing up a HSE Manual for my company, and I only finished it around 10:30PM!

And today was one boring day at the office. First my HAGE boss called in sick, leaving me alone with nothing to do. Doesn't sound so bad? That was before the office Streamyx line was out of order for today because there was a problem with the router! So I had to go the whole with nothing to do at the office other than planning out KOC2 cards and typing up PS2 game reviews.
I also started my new diet today. Trish bought me these special diet supplements that supposed to help me lose some weight. The downside is it I gotta drink tons of water cause it causes my body to heat up. But it's a two week program, so I'll tough it out.

On to the blog, got a new game review up and a music video review. As well as the results for my simulated KOC2 Real World Tag League. Check 'em out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home