.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Monday, November 08, 2004

WWF, and I don't mean animals!

Yesterday was a busy day. Started early when I had to rush to finish a VCD order after searching all week for an ink cartridge for my PC printer and finally finding it on Saturday.
After delivering the VCDs, I rush home and had to clear up my room cause the place has been a big mess for a while now. So I clear away all the thrash I don't need while the MTV2 HeadBanger's Ball Vol.2 CD is playing on the CD player.
After THAT, I had to give my Dudley Dog, Spike a bath since I forgot last week. And the little guy has a bad habit of sleeping in small dusty places, getting his white coat of fur all black!
Needless to say I was tired by the end of it all.

Last night I also caught the Rock on Saturday Night Live. This was Rocky's first appearance on the show, and Mick Foley, Big Show, Triple H & Vince McMahon even made cameos. I also think this was the first show where the special guest was in EVERY segment of the show, save for one mock ad Will Ferrell did for horse glue.
Fun show, and at some points I thought Big Show was funnier than Rock!
Something I did notice about the show was that they still mentioned it as WWF back then. They didn't beep it out of the WWF logo on Triple H's World Title belt either. Incidentally, THE WWF is again suing WWE about the name rights cause NOBODY in the USA knows or even gives a rats monkey about THE WWF.

Onto the blog, finally posted a long overdue new puroresu tape review for the All Japan Battle Banquet show. Also posted a new PS2 game review for Def Jam: Fight For New York. Check 'em out and enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home