.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Friday, October 22, 2004

Demons, Gore and a dead PC

Wanna know what's worst than hitting a dog (or any animal for that matter) and contributing to the roadkill count? Hitting an already mangled animal carcass and having bits of it splatter on your car! That's right, brothers and sisters, I had the unfortunate incident of running over someone else's roadkill last night and it left gore splatter on the hood of my car that I had a heck of a time washing.

And I wonder if it was any coincidence it happened as I was on my way back home from watching the movie Exorcist: The Beginning? That was a pretty freaky movie and Trish was spooked all night. I did like the plot twist at the end, though if your too young to even know that this movie is a prequel to the original series, the you best go pick up and watch the cult classic that is the original Exorcist movie.

My home PC is officially dead! Dunno why, I can't even reformat the damn thing as whatever it is that causes the system to freeze even effects it while reformating! I even went to the PC store and asked the guy there what was wrong, and he said he wasn't sure, but if the symptoms are correct, than My PC isn't the only one suffering from the same problem. And if it's a hardware problem, I'll have to get a completely new motherboard or something to completely eliminate the problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home